So, needless to say, I didn't get all my christmas presents done before christmas.
Case in point, this basket:
I wanted to give as many consumable gifts as I could this year. I wanted to make things people could enjoy and use up, instead of things that could clutter their lives or be unuseful (if that's even a word).
So, I found a basket (which could be re-used) and filled it with delicious homemade snack! I made Peppermint Bark, Spicy Almonds, Smokey Cashews and Dark Chocolate Chunk Hot Cocoa Mix. And I gave the Christmas present in the middle of January.
Hopefully the goodies will all be enjoyed and consumed :)
And I think, from now on, I'm going to concentrate on doing Valentine's presents instead of Christmas presents.
Here's the recipe for the Hot Cocoa mix, which I found in the December 09 issue of Real Simple Magazine.
Chocolate Chunk Hot Cocoa Mix
Makes: 1 gift (4 cups in all)- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder (2 cups)
- ¾ cup sugar (3/4 cup)
- 8 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate (8 oz)
In a bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar, and chocolate. Store in an airtight container. Keep at room temperature for up to 4 months.
How to Package Your Gift
- Transfer the cocoa mix to a resealable airtight container. (I used a canning jar)
- Handwrite or download the following instructions on a gift tag or label to include with your gift: “In a small saucepan, whisk ¼ cup cocoa mix with ¾ cup milk. Bring to a bare simmer. Serves 1.”
- Tie a ribbon around the container, looping it through a measuring scoop (I skipped this) and the gift tag with the instructions.



To a great degree not too bad blog and articles. I am realy to a great degree lively to visit your blog. By and by I am found which I truly require. I check your blog conventional and attempt to take in something from your blog. Thankful to you and sitting tight for your new post. Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription.. i study your blog often and i own an analogous one and i used to be just wondering if you get much of spam comments? If so how do you catch it, any plugin or anything you’ll be able to advise? I get thus often lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very abundant appreciated. for older folks, retirement or a huge promotion at work is a time when celebration events are going to be a great idea.
ReplyDelete바카라사이트
>cc
Terima kasih atas tipsnya! Kalau mau bermain slot dengan deposit praktis, cek Link Slot BCA. Prosesnya cepat dan aman
ReplyDeletejunk and debris removal in Lakeway I appreciate the depth here. Real-world examples, like local companies handling junk hauling in Lakeway, help readers connect and search engines rank content effectively.
ReplyDeleteAsphalt paving Ellijay GA Thanks for breaking this down. Whether it’s residential or commercial, paving specialists such as Nobel Paving make a big difference in long-lasting results.
ReplyDeletePainting Quotes Reno NV Color psychology is so underrated! Businesses like True Coat Painting really get how important it is when helping clients choose palettes for both commercial and residential spaces.
ReplyDeleteidentify tree disease Appreciate this breakdown. I’ve recommended Eye Candy Lawn Care before for things like mowing, aeration, and seasonal yard cleanup—they deliver reliable results.
ReplyDeletecabinet makers in arlington tx Good perspective here. I’ve found that high-quality custom cabinets not only improve aesthetics but also increase home value. Omega does a great job balancing both.
ReplyDeleteI can’t believe how quickly I understood everything just by reading your explanation. Normally, I find this type of content confusing, but the way you’ve broken it down into simple words made it very approachable. Keep up the great work! 5g rollout issues
ReplyDeleteThe way you’ve broken down the points is truly helpful. track savings progress
ReplyDeleteThis article is very informative and easy to understand. time restricted eating
ReplyDeleteI appreciated how you included real-life examples. It really helps to tie the information to actual situations. Digital Growth Hub
ReplyDeleteThis internet site is my aspiration, very excellent style and design and Perfect subject matter. cross product calculator
ReplyDeleteI’m some sort of intended for the vast majority of content pieces, When i certainly savored, We would definitely desire far more facts about that, provided that it truly is very good., Well done for placing. crm for roofers
ReplyDeleteFree birthday stuff is always something worth checking for. navigate
ReplyDeleteA good niche should have enough related subjects to support regular publishing without compromising article quality. adsense categories list
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the clear organization of the article because it allows readers to follow the information easily and effectively. toko123 daftar
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the detailed tutorials and guides provided by JEPANG88 for new players trying to understand the platform. jepang88 slot
ReplyDeleteI first noticed Popotogel while browsing online and thought the name was quite distinctive. After seeing it mentioned several times, I became interested in learning more about what Popotogel actually offers. popotogel login
ReplyDeleteWhat I appreciate about nabung77 is that it feels easy to approach from the beginning. Nabung77 presents its information in a relatively simple way, which helps visitors focus on the main idea instead of getting distracted by unnecessary details. nabung77 login
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the recognizable identity that Homiatoto has created online. The name Homiatoto is distinctive enough to remain memorable, and visitors can explore the platform at their own pace to understand its purpose and determine whether it matches their interests. homiatoto
ReplyDeleteI think conversations about KEMUDITOTO should include responsible gaming practices because entertainment is more enjoyable when people maintain control over their time and spending. SLOT GACOR
ReplyDeleteI really like how Tara 777 creates such an enjoyable overall experience while keeping everything interesting and easy to explore. Tara 777 has a distinctive style that makes it memorable and keeps the experience feeling fresh. apk tara 777
ReplyDeleteThe name KEMUDITOTO has a certain uniqueness that makes it stand out naturally. KEMUDITOTO has developed a recognizable presence, and that combination of uniqueness and consistency makes the brand memorable. KEMUDI TOTO
ReplyDeleteဒီနေ့ခေတ်မှာ အသုံးအများဆုံး စားပွဲတင်မီးအိမ်ကတော့ incandescent မီးအိမ်ကို အသုံးပြုနေဆဲပါ၊ ဒါပေမယ့် တချို့ကတော့ ထိရတာ အေးဆေးတဲ့ compact fluorescent မီးအိမ်ကို အသုံးပြုပါတယ်။ ibet789 app
ReplyDeleteVery good post, thank you a lot for sharing. Do you have an RSS feed I can subscribe to? kartupoker
ReplyDeleteis it possible to get a better song than that Ai career coach UK
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the thoughtful approach taken in this discussion because it presents information clearly and objectively. rdp.monster forex VPS
ReplyDeleteWow I absolutely love her! She is so darn beautiful on top of being a really good actor. I don’t think the show V is all that good, however I watch it anyway just so I can see her. And I don’t know if you’ve ever seen her do an interview but she is also rather funny and its all so natural for her. I personally never even heard of her before The V, now I’ll watch anything she’s on. dnaslot
ReplyDeleteWonderful learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was in search of this info. Ive you bookmarked on Digg. Indotogel
ReplyDeleteof course internet dating is the trend these days, you can meet lots of people on the internet” ulartotoalternatif.com
ReplyDelete