Tuesday, March 25, 2014

International Waffle Day 2014


Happy International Waffle Day!  Not be confused with National Waffle Day in the US--that’s celebrated in August. Perplexed much? Me too. But I’ll take whatever excuse necessary to celebrate waffles!

I’ve been out of town and/or sick the past week, so in lieu of a new recipe, I thought I’d post a waffle round up. We really like waffles around these parts. I make them at least once a month. Just because you may have missed out on celebrating International Waffle Day for breakfast doesn’t mean you have to miss out entirely--you can always fire up the waffle iron for “brannier” (aka breakfast-for-dinner).

One final note before we get to the main event (copious amounts of waffles), not all these recipes were originally gluten free, but if you’ve made a batch of Jeanne’s GF AP flour mix, you can substitute that in equal amounts for the AP flour in any recipe to make  that recipe GF.  Pretty nifty.  And vice versa.... if you’re not GF but the recipe is, just substitute regular AP flour for the GF flour and you’ll be all set.


















And who could forget the waffle doughnuts




Hopefully that gives you a few waffle recipe ideas? And hopefully I won’t be sick for too much longer & can get back to the kitchen soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Examine my blog and get those skins at no cost. Enjoy this blog. This is my first time i visit right here. I found such a lot of exciting stuff on your weblog, specially its dialogue. From the tons of feedback to your articles, i bet i am not the only one having all the amusement here! Maintain up the coolest work. I've been that means to write down some thing like this on my website and you've got given me an ideA . thanks for your web site put up. Brown and i are absolutely saving for our new book in this theme and your article has made human beings like us to store our cash. Your ideas definitely responded to all our issues. In reality, above what we had notion of prior to when we came throughout your remarkable blog. My associate and i now not nurture doubts in addition to a thoughts due to the fact you've got virtually attended to the wishes in this newsletter. Thanks excellent items from you, guy. I’ve apprehend your stuff previous to and you’re simply extraordinarily tremendous
    바카라사이트


    >cc

    ReplyDelete